COOKBOOK FUNDRAISING. COOKOUT SONGS. FUNNY COOKIE JARS.
- (fundraise) fund-raise: raise money for a cause or project; "We are fundraising for AIDS research"
- (fundraiser) someone who solicits financial contributions
- (fundraiser) a social function that is held for the purpose of raising money
- a book of recipes and cooking directions
- A cookbook is a book that contains information on cooking. It typically contains a collection of recipes, and may also include information on ingredient origin, freshness, selection and quality.
- A book containing recipes and other information about the preparation and cooking of food
- The Cookbook is the sixth studio album by American rapper Missy Elliott, released by The Goldmind Inc. and Atlantic Records on July 5, 2005, in the United States.
The Best One Was Right Here
For parts of 3 days I have been running around all over the area taking pictures of 30 church doors. The pictures will appear in a fund-raising cookbook with recipes sent in by Rochester area churches that support RAIN (Rochester Area Interfaith Network), a group that supports and provides housing for homeless families in the Rochester area.
Glass doors (newer churches) are awful to shoot! You just can't get rid of most reflections even with careful polarizer manipulations. Most old churches have wooden doors which produce the best results.
I found that my church was the only one I shoot which had 4 abreast wooden doors. This is probably not the version that will be used, but I liked it best. The pictures will be tiny. I will get a free cookbook out of it. I will give it to Doris who was my "secretary" on this project and of great help to me in keeping all these door straight.
The Sheriff's Recipe for Island Mullet Chowder
Page from a Vintage Cookbook with recipe submitted on Franklin County Sheriff's official letterhead. Signed by the Sheriff, at the bottom he proudly noted, "The above is MY own recipe!" The recipe was found in the "Political Potluck" Cookbook from 1955 in the collection of Supporter Robin Rickel Vroegop. Robin prepared the recipe as described as the Supporter's entry in the First Annual Seafood Cooking Contest at the Florida Seafood Festival: Sheriff Herbert O. Marshall's Mullet Chowder, using fresh Island mullet. The cookbook was a compilation of recipes from political leaders around the State and was a fundraising project of the Tallahassee Women's Club. Photo by USFWS Volunteer Robin Rickel Vroegop.
david cook always be my baby album
dane cook optimus prime video
celebrity chef cookery school
recommended slow cooker
cook rice microwave
icing to decorate cookies
how long to cook a turkey in the oven